If you are called for a job interview with us, we want you to be successful! We aren’t here to trick you, we promise. Take three and a half minutes to watch this conversation between Amber, our Director of People & Culture, and Tatiana, our Director of Communications to learn about the common mistakes that we see and what to do to put your best foot forward.
Want more tips?
Read through all of our posts in our HR & culture blog, The Right Fit, We have lots more information to help you understand and be successful in our recruitment process and in our job interviews, including:
- How to use our online job application system
- Cover letters & pre-screening questions: what are we looking for?
- What to expect from our interview process
- 4 tips to succeed in our job interviews
- Tips for answering our values-based interview questions
- Tips to prepare for a competency-based interview
- Understand our corporate values and how we live them
Think you might want to join our team?
Visit the careers page of our website. Any new job postings can be found on the Join our talented team menu of our careers page. To learn more about the work we do as a provincial regulator, visit the About us section of www.consumerprotectionbc.ca. You can also follow us on LinkedIn for content about our job postings, our people, and our resources.