A few years ago, our staff got together to discuss and confirm a series of values that guide us in our work – including how we work with each other.
So what did we land on and what do our values mean to us?
- Trust: we consistently come from a belief that we have the best interest of the organization and each other at the heart of everything that we do.
- Accountability: We hold ourselves in ownership of, and take responsibility for, everything we do.
- Impact: We consistently strive to make a positive difference in the lives of British Columbians.
- Excellence: We are passionate, enthusiastic professionals continually seeking to deliver with a high level of quality.
- Integrity: We behave in an honest and transparent way with each other.
We also spent some time more recently discussing how our corporate values play out in practice on a daily basis. We created this visual representation of our values conversations and the commitments that we made to each other as individuals and teams.
Think you might want to join our team?
Read The Right Fit, our HR & culture blog, and the careers page of our website. Any new job postings can be found on the Join our talented team menu of our careers page. To learn more about the work we do as a provincial regulator, visit the About us section of www.consumerprotectionbc.ca.