Know your fees
All telemarketer licenses expire on September 30.
Licence application fees
- New licence for each location: $704
- New licence for each additional telemarketer, full-time equivalent: $62
Renewal licence application fees
- Licence renewal for each additional telemarketer, full-time equivalent: $62
For applications submitted more than two weeks prior to licence expiry
- Licence renewal: $604
For applications submitted within two weeks prior to licence expiry
- Licence renewal: $661
Other fees and charges
- Change in licensee’s name or change in licensed location address: $57
- Change in senior officers / shareholder of the licensee: $57
- Submitting an NSF payment or declined credit card payment: $55
- Application for reconsideration of a decision: $242
Read about our reconsideration process.
Prorated licence fees
If you become licensed mid-way through the year, this is the fee schedule:
|Month of application||Oct||Nov||Dec||Jan||Feb||Mar||Apr – Sept|
All fees and charges will increase by 2%, on each year anniversary of the effective date.
Read the notification of fee changes for telemarketers (2018-2020).