Know your fees
All home inspector licences expire on March 31.
Licence application fees
- New licence: $525
Licence renewal fees
- Licence renewal: $525
Other fees and charges
- Change in licensee’s name or licensed location address: $56
- Change in senior officers / shareholder of the licensee: $56
- Charge for issuance of a replacement licence: $56
- Submitting an NSF payment or declined credit card payment: $36
- Application for reconsideration of a decision: $237
Read about our reconsideration process.
Prorated licence fees
If you become licensed mid-way through the year, this is the fee schedule:
|Month of application||Apr||May||Jun||Jul||Aug||Sep||Oct – Mar|
|Month of Application||Licence cost|
All fees and charges will increase each year by 2% on the anniversary of the effective date.
Laminated ID cards are provided upon renewal (photo ID cards are available for an extra charge).