Curious about whether we are a good fit for each other? Look through our website to get a sense of what our organization does and visit our LinkedIn page for a peek at our corporate culture. We’ve been certified as a Great Place to Work® since 2017. Learn more about that and who we are as a team. Contact our People & Culture team at email@example.com with questions about what it’s like to work with us. You can also check out some of our tips on how to be successful in our job interviews by reading our HR & Culture blog, The Right Fit.
Who you are:
- A team player with the ability to influence and persuade others, maintaining effective working relationships with internal and external parties.
- An engaged professional with the ability to reference and interpret changing IT landscapes and procedures to determine an appropriate course of action.
- A detail-oriented employee with the skills to organize and manage a high-volume workload while adjusting to changing priorities.
What you will be doing:
- Leading the technical design, development, integration and implementation of custom applications and the development, testing and implementation of user and system interfaces and designs.
- Participating in the maintenance of software development standards while ensuring compliance and making recommendations regarding the approval of exceptions.
- Designing, developing, and testing application solutions to ensure specific design requirements are adhered to and meet stringent functional and performance specifications.
- Ensuring interoperability within a complex multi-faceted environment, including performance, security, stability, resource requirements, support requirements and monitoring.
- Designing, developing, and documenting business system and procedural specifications and ongoing operational methods and ensuring implications of enhanced applications are understood both by users and other systems professionals.
We are looking for people who have:
- Post-secondary education in a related field (e.g., information technology, computer science and/or several years’ directly related experience and/or a combination of formal training and experience.
- Three or more years of experience on system application projects using Microsoft .Net, Web services, SQL server and Microsoft Office Suite, including Project and Visio.
- Three or more years in development of business and system requirements for web and mobile applications.
Wondering if we are a good fit for each other?
There are lots of ways for you to decide if we are a good fit for each other. Look through our website to find out more about what we do and to learn more about our corporate values and our perks and benefits. Read “The Right Fit”, our HR & Culture blog to learn about our corporate culture and get tips to ace your interview. And watch this short video to hear from your potential boss!