Know your fees
All travel agent / wholesaler licences expire on March 31.
Licence application fees
- New licence: $1,149
- New licence for a branch office of travel agent / wholesaler: $746
- New applicant initial contribution to Travel Assurance Fund (TAF): $574
Renewal licence application fees
For applications submitted more than two weeks prior to licence expiry
- Licence renewal: $689
For applications submitted within two weeks prior to licence expiry
- Licence renewal: $746
Other fees and charges
- Change in licensee’s name: $57
- Change in senior officers / shareholder of the licensee: $57
- Submitting an NSF payment or declined credit card payment: $55
- Application for reconsideration of a decision: $242
- Charge for late filing of financial statement / annual contribution to the Travel Assurance Fund (TAF): $242
Read about our reconsideration process.
Prorated licence fees
If you become licensed mid-way through the year, this is the fee schedule:
|Month of application||Apr||May||Jun||Jul||Aug||Sep||Oct-Mar|
All fees and charges will increase each year by 2% on the anniversary of the effective date.
Read the notification of fee changes for travel agents and wholesalers (2018-2020).