By law, any person or business that provides cremation services for human remains in BC needs a licence, whether you are set up as a proprietorship, partnership, corporation, or society.
How to get licensed
You are required to provide the following to be licensed.
Licence application forms
- Crematory technical checklist
- Crematorium technical checklist – to add or replace a retort
- Crematorium operator application checklist
- Crematorium operator application form
- Credit Card Authorization Form