Cancelling a gym membership?
Contracts for services that are ongoing and physical in nature are known as continuing services contracts. They include dance lessons, personal training, weight loss, self-defence, gym and travel club memberships. By law, you have cancellation rights with these types of contracts.Read our consumer tips:
- Work out the details of your gym contract before signing!
- Kelsey defends her right to cancel her gym membership
- If you have a gym membership, check out this blog post
- Charlotte’s story: yoga studio inflexible when it comes to refund
- 5 things to consider in the first 10 days of your fitness membership
- Paige’s persistence pays off
- Video: things to know about cancelling a gym membership in BC