Making changes to your place of interment?
If you are making any changes to your place of interment, you must notify us in advance and submit all supporting documents.
Submit a notice of change form – business information.
Submit a notice of change form – purchase of business.
Submit a notice of change form – corporate officers.
- a map that shows:
- proposed interment area in relation to other interment areas;
- dimensions of every lot, fence, walk, road, watercourse, or building in the place of interment;
- total interment lot area and land area; and
- descriptive names and numbers for each proposed interment area;
- detailed plan for the future care and maintenance of the place of interment and include:
- plans to fund the care and maintenance of the place of interment, and
- plans to keep monies for the care and maintenance separate from all other monies;
- aerial photo (internet accessible photos will be accepted);
- current copy of your bylaws;
- the type and dimensions of each interment lot (graves, niches, crypts, etc.);
- the number of interments for each lot;
- the type of Interment of each lot (human / cremated remains, etc.);
- price list for each type of interment;
- the amount of care fund contribution for each right of interment and/or memorial; and
- a current land title document showing ownership, parcel identifier number (PID) and cemetery notation (Certificate of Public Interest on title).
Read the Cremation, Interment and Funeral Services Act, section 27
Submit a cemetery Board of Trustees update form.
Submit a Special Event Request Form.
Read the Cremation, Interment and Funeral Services Act, section 26(2)