Didn’t get travel services?
Booked a Waterway houseboat? Read about what do to.
Booked through Sinorama Travel Vancouver? The Travel Assurance Fund claim process is closed. Find out more.
Travel agents and wholesalers in BC must be licensed and meet certain requirements. Ensure that your travel plans are protected by booking with a licensed BC travel agent. The Travel Assurance Fund (TAF) is a possible source of compensation if you don’t get the travel services you bought and is only available if you booked with a licensed agent or wholesaler.
Book with a licensed travel agent/wholesaler.
Read our consumer tips:
- The Travel Assurance Fund
- The benefits of booking with a travel agent
- Why it matters: getting a receipt for travel services
- Be a smart traveller
- Travelling? Top 3 things you need to know before you book
- Bruce & Anne’s story: a happy ending to a great African adventure
- Booking travel online: 3 red flags of travel fraud