Didn’t get travel services?

Looking for refunds due to cancelled travel, likely related to COVID-19?
If you booked online, by phone, email, or fax, we have specific information and steps for you to get a refund. The information below does not apply to those situations.

Travel agents and wholesalers in BC must be licensed and meet certain requirements. Ensure that your travel plans are protected by booking with a licensed BC travel agent. The Travel Assurance Fund (TAF) is a possible source of compensation if you don’t get the travel services you bought and is only available if you booked with a licensed agent or wholesaler.

Book with a licensed travel agent/wholesaler.

Already know all about the Travel Assurance Fund and want to find the claim form? 

Read The Business Practices and Consumer Protection Act
Read the Travel Industry Regulation

Read our consumer tips: