TAF Claim Form for Consumers
The Travel Assurance Fund (TAF) only covers the original amount paid for travel services that were not provided. It does not cover:
- -travel NOT purchased through a BC licensed travel agent or wholesaler
- -travel insurance
- -travel services that could still be provided by other travel service providers (for instance, if an airline fails, hotel or car rentals purchased will not be covered).
- -the cost of alternate travel
Claims must be received by our office within six months from the date the loss took place.
ALL CLAIMS MUST PROVIDE SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION INCLUDING
- -itinerary for original travel services
- -proof of payment (credit card or bank statement)
- -denial letter from your credit card provider or bank (if applicable)
- -denial letter from your insurance provider (if applicable)