Recent enforcement actions details
Springhill Enterprises Ltd.
Does business as:
- Failure to state annual percentage interest rate (APR) in payday loan agreements, contrary to section 112.06 (2)(k) of the Business Practices & Consumer Protection Act
- Committing a deceptive act by representing non-payday loans as payday loans, contrary to section 5(1) of the Act
- The alleged contraventions are confirmed
- Monetary penalty of $3,000 [in respect of sec. 112.06(2) only]
- Order for inspection costs of $750