Learn more about refrigeration agreements

You must fill out a refrigeration agreement declaration if you are a licensed funeral provider who:

  • uses refrigeration services from another licensed funeral provider, of a different legal entity, or
  • provides refrigeration services to another licensed funeral provider of a different legal entity.

If you obtain refrigeration from anywhere that is not the address on your licence you must complete a refrigeration agreement. (If you have your own approved refrigeration facilities and you don’t rent or provide spaces, you don’t need to send in a refrigeration agreement.)

Getting or renewing your licence with us is contingent on having an up-to-date and approved refrigeration agreement.

Fill out the refrigeration agreement declaration.
Read the Cremation, Interment and Funeral Services Regulation.