COVID-19 updates for our licensed businesses
Last updated: February 17, 2021
We have built pages for each of our licensed sectors with operational information related to COVID-19. Please use the menu on the left side of this page to find your industry. If you are looking for comprehensive information on relief programs for businesses, please visit:
- Small and Medium Sized Business Recovery Grant (BC Government) – Applications due March 31, 2021
- COVID-19 Economic Response Plan (Canadian government)
- Economic supports for businesses (BC government)
- BC Business COVID-19 Support Service (Small Business BC)
- Support for western Canadian businesses (Western Economic Diversification Canada)
Content related to COVID-19 on our website is updated as soon as we have new information to share with you.
Information for all our licensed sectors
In an open letter to all of our stakeholders in March, our CEO, Rob Gialloreto, shared that “timely and accurate information is key right now and we are committed to providing you with factual and immediate updates through our website, email and social media channels.” That is exactly what we have been trying to do during this difficult time.
Find out more about:
Please stay safe and keep watching this page.
Get reliable information about COVID-19
Reliable sources for information about COVID-19, including practical guidance about preventing the contraction and spread of the virus, are: