COVID-19 updates for our licensed businesses
Last updated: March 31, 2021
We have built pages for each of our licensed sectors with operational information related to COVID-19. Please use the menu on the left side of this page to find your industry. If you are looking for comprehensive information on relief programs for businesses, please visit:
- Small and Medium-Sized Business Recovery Grant (BC Government) – Applications now due August 31, 2021.
- COVID-19 Economic Response Plan (Canadian government)
- Economic supports for businesses (BC government)
- BC Business COVID-19 Support Service (Small Business BC)
- Support for western Canadian businesses (Western Economic Diversification Canada)
Information for all our licensed sectors
In an open letter to all of our stakeholders in March 2020, our CEO, Rob Gialloreto, shared that “timely and accurate information is key right now and we are committed to providing you with factual and immediate updates through our website, email and social media channels.”
Find out more about:
Please stay safe and keep watching this page.
Get reliable information about COVID-19
Reliable sources for information about COVID-19, including practical guidance about preventing the contraction and spread of the virus, are: