< All Topics


The Residential Tenancy Branch of the BC Government oversees tenancy agreements and ensures compliance with the residential tenancy laws in the province. Landlords and tenants can apply for dispute resolution if they can’t resolve a problem related to their tenancy.

We don’t have the authority to help you with this.

If you still can’t get your issue resolved, you can get a referral to a lawyer, go to Small Claims Court for civil disputes from $5,001-$35,000, or the Civil Resolution Tribunal for disputes under $5,000.

Tags: landlord, tenant, house, housing, home