< All Topics

Public (energy) utilities

The British Columbia Utilities Commission (BCUC) regulates BC’s energy utilities such as BC Hydro, Fortis BC, and Pacific Northern Gas Ltd., and they regulate common carrier pipeline operations and rates.

We don’t have the authority to help you with this.


If you still can’t get your issue resolved, you can get a referral to a lawyer, go to Small Claims Court for civil disputes from $5,001-$35,000, or the Civil Resolution Tribunal for disputes under $5,000.


Tags: utility services