< All Topics


The BC Securities Commission (BCSC) is the independent provincial government agency responsible for protecting investors and regulating BC’s investment marketplace.

We don’t have the authority to help you with investments.


If you still can’t get your issue resolved, you can get a referral to a lawyer, go to Small Claims Court for civil disputes from $5,001-$35,000, or the Civil Resolution Tribunal for disputes under $5,000.

Tags: invest, stocks

Online disruptions:
We are experiencing technical difficulties with some of our online tools. We are working to resolve the issues and minimize the inconvenience to you. Thank you for your patience.