< All Topics


The Vehicle Sales Authority of BC (VSA) is an independent, not-for-profit regulatory body that oversees the retail sales of vehicles sold through licensed dealerships.

We don’t have the authority to help you with vehicle sales.


If you still can’t get your issue resolved, you can get a referral to a lawyer, go to Small Claims Court for civil disputes from $5,001-$35,000 or the Civil Resolution Tribunal for disputes under $5,000.


Tags: return, refund, lemon, repair, repairs, manufacturer

Online disruptions:
Over the last week we have been experiencing technical difficulties with our website and MyAccount. We are working on resolving the issues and minimizing the inconvenience to you. Thank you for your patience.