Last week, we’ve looked at our top 5 most viewed blog posts of 2015. This week, let’s look at our five most popular Facebook posts of 2015. These posts had the most likes, comments and shares from our online community.
Drum roll please…
1. Phone Scam Alert (total number of engaging activities such as likes, comments and shares: 33,664)
This post was published in May 2015: The Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) has issued a warning about a telephone scam where you’ll get a call from someone claiming to be from the National Do Not Call List, saying you need to re-register your telephone number.
2. A travel agency and wholesaler license suspension (total number of engaging activities such as likes, comments and shares: 4,075)
This post was published in August: TRAVEL ALERT! We’ve just suspended the licence of Skyline Tours Ltd., a travel agency and wholesaler based in Burnaby, BC.
3. Gmail scam warning from Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre (total number of engaging activities such as likes, comments and shares: 4,024)
This post was published in January: If you have a Gmail account, the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre is warning you about this scam.
4. Left-lane laws update in BC (total number of engaging activities such as likes, comments and shares: 3,396)
This post was published in June: As a reminder, BC’s updated left-lane laws came into effect today. Drivers spotted in the left lane on high-speed, multi-lane highways when they should not be could be fined $167 and given three penalty points. Have a safe weekend!
5. We’re quite passionate about our hockey games, aren’t we? (total number of engaging activities such as likes, comments and shares: 3,200)
This post was published in April: Game 5 tonight at 7pm in Vancouver! Go Canucks Go!
If you already like our Facebook page and follow our daily posts, thank you for being a part of our community! If you have any specific topics you want us to cover, send us a message on Facebook or leave a comment below. We want to hear from you so we can create a page that delivers useful information to consumers in BC. And if you are not following us on Facebook, please come by and say hello – we would love for you to join our Facebook community! Here is the link to our page.